Sunday, November 16, 2008

SORRY!

Wow! Sorry readers. I haven't posted in forever. But anyway... I have been having a lot of fun! Sky moved in (he is my older bro.) We had like, three HUGE parties. One was at Tammy Kammeyer's house. The other one was at sky's house again. Then sky had another party. Oh! There was one more at Tammy's place.But that's not all we have been doing FYI. We have also been going out in service almost every day! I have 23 hours in! That's an improvement for me.Meanwhile I also have been doing my homework. So that is pretty much it! Tonight I had Ravioli for dinner. Then I colored with my crayons.Yeps. Daddy rented clone wars. I am planning on not watching it. YAY ME!! Tomorrow, I will write a lot better than I am now. I guess I need to stop. Bye!

FUN WITH CRAYONS!!CHIBI PIC. OF THE DAY

No comments: