Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Clothes!

Today I was rummaging through some boxes labeled "Sisters Clothing Exchange". I got them quite a while ago, but when I got them before I didn't look through it that thoroughly. Besides, I had different taste then. Anyway, I was looking and I saw RED TIGHTS!!! I know that may not be that exciting to you, but to me they were FABULOUS!! I also found this gorgeous other red dress with a sequin pattern on it! I found a lot of clothes that I thought looked weird before, that I thought looked wonderful now! Among them was a floral skirt, a dress jacket, a blue sparkly sweater/shirt, a gray skirt, a denim dress, and a silky red tank top. I was so surprised at how much good stuff there was in there that I had ignored before! Well that taught me to look a little closer.
I'm constantly learning things I didn't know before. I think I will blog about that sort of thing more.

No comments: