Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Electrifying (Ee-Lek-Truh-Fy-Ing)

Okay, that was seriously awesome. Not to brag, but it was SERIOUSLY. AWESOME.

Sorry, let me explain.

Today we had to present our MAD (make a difference) video about the great pacific garbage patch (and yadda, yadda, yadda). I was FREAKING OUT inside because I had to do most of the talking but I ended up sucking it up and putting on my big girl pants. Or skinny jeans. Whatevs.

When we got to the school everyone, and I mean EVERYONE was in the gym where we were giving our presentation. My heart was beating so fast and so hard that I could hardly talk right. They were quiet while I gave my presentation, and then we showed our video.

If I hadn't messed around with the end of the video and put in 'I like Tacos' I think my presentation would have flopped. But I did. and everyone laughed and applauded. When I asked questions they were all like 'What kind of tacos do you like?'

Yes, It was electrifying! I WANT TO DO IT AGAIN!!!

No comments: