Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Moving

Wow! It's been such a long time since I've posted. A lot has happend. First of all, Cheebs had PUPPIES!!! Second of all... we moved!!!!! I cannot believe it! At first I was excited. Then I was really sad! Moving ment going a LONG WAY AWAY from my BFF Kenzie. I miss her. Also I miss Lizzie. She is my other BFF. After a tearfull departure on the last day of school, I sadly walked home. The week we moved over was the worst week of my LIFE. Packing, driving, unpacking, driving back over packing. IT WAS SHEOL!!!!!!!! Luckily that week is over and we are almost nicely settled in. I write regulerly to Kenzie by mail and email Lizzie every chance I get. Cheebs nicely follows me around and sleeps in my bed at night. I'm tired of driving. I vow never to take drive longer than 20 minutes from now on. Well, Good-night everyone! Seeya!

No comments: