Friday, August 15, 2008

Lake Osoyoos



Today I went to Lake Osoyoos with my mom, Jesse, Gabe, Dakota, Sammi, Tammi, Kelly, Shelby, Gina (not my aunt), Cheyenne (not me), and Lily. Daddy did not come because he wanted to get some work done. We brought two air mattresses and filled them up with air. We used them as flotation devices. It worked really well for a while, but then everybody wanted to be on the biggest air mattress at the same time. I got new goggles at the store in Oroville. They are blue. We had hot dogs for dinner. But I mostly ate Oreos and Grape soda pop. Occasionally I would take some licorice and use it as a straw for my bottled water. I learned my lesson, though. By the time we left I had a terrible stomach ache. While we were there I met three girls named Molly, Jesse, and Susan. Molly and Jesse were sisters, but Susan wasn't related to them. I am going to the Lake again tomorrow. I hope it will be even funner!

No comments: