Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Peppers and Cukes and Tomatos, Oh My!



This morning we had French Toast for breakfast. My mom made it, and she made 32 pieces!!
After breakfast I got dressed and went out in Field Service for 3 hours. I went with Tammy, Amey, Natalie, and Sammi. We went to 1st street and knocked on three doors, but no one answered. When I got home I was in a great mood. I dressed in my every day clothes and started to make some lunch. Just then, Jesse burst through the door with an armful of corn. "Is that ours?" Daddy asked excitedly. "Yes, and thats not the last of it!" replied Jesse, cheerfully
. I walked out to the garden to see. Sure enough, there was corn ears everywhere!!! After some more picking we had a table full of vegtables and a face full of smiles. We all ate lunch, then we went up to play with our neighbors. We had a blast! Im so excited to see tomorrows adventures!!

No comments: