Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Monday/Tuesday Morning



Hello. I'm posting for yesterday and today. On Monday Morning I had cereal for breakfast. Then I had to work on homework until like 3-o-clock in the afternoon. Then I read my book Polly's Secret for a very long time. My family and I went and saw the inside of the new house Sky and Ganny are moving into. It has a piano in it but the piano isn't staying there :(. So we went home and had our dinner. I have to say, There was a lot of interesting things going on at the dinner table yesterday. So afterwards we read bible reading and I did my sit ups. Then everybody did their sit-ups and we did all this fitness stuff. So that was cool. Then I took a bath and went to bed. This morning I finished my Belize essay and I did the rest of my homework. I also chatted with my Uncle Dan on IM for a while. Then we went to school and I found out that Hugh Tower was subbing for Carol. So I went in for my consultants meeting and Found out I did a great job on my essay. I got less homework than usual this week. Yay! I did Reading Detective,Skillsbook, and most of my World Geography for this week. Mr. Tower also gave me another essay (ugh) on why children should NOT listen to music while doing chores, sleeping, or doing homework. Personally, I just agreed to this essay because I wanted to see Dakota's reaction. Anyway, I went home with daddy and Gabe after lunch ( Chicken and JoJo's.) Then I got on the computer and started to blog. Thanks for reading!



CHIBI PIC. OF THE DAY

Hey! This isn't cheebs! No it's my friend from the other side


Haha.. She is such a joker

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, i must be a bad seed. i listen to music when i do ALL of those things.