Monday, January 26, 2009

My Big Plan

Hi! So recently my mom and brother have decided to lose weight, and I thought I would give it a try. For about 30 hours I was on a strict diet. Then I caved. Well, this morning I thought that I should at least see where I'm at. Now, I'm not going to say exact numbers, but I ended up leaping for joy at my progress. I was so happy I probably lost two pounds just dancing with victory!

So tonight I summoned up the courage to put Wii Fit into the disk drive of the Wii. I stepped on the scale and bit my lip. Yahoo! The scale on Wii Fit said I was five pounds from normal. Oh how I celebrated. I am practically trying to lose the weight before I get on it again tomorrow. Two other things I am doing are learning Spanish and growing out my hair. Both are progressing agonizingly slow. So I guess my big plan is to learn enough Spanish to speak it fluently, grow out my hair, and get really, really, fit!

No comments: