Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Weaving all the world away...

I decided to take on basket weaving this Monday. It was quite an experience. Though I can't accurately say that basket weaving was on my bucket list, I am glad that I don't have to live life wishing I could make a basket.



This is me in the process of making the basket.

The basket is terribly misshapen. I don't believe it will fit any bread in it even though it is a bread basket. 
This is what the basket looked like when I was done. 




     Basket making is not a hobby I wish to pursue. Besides basket making, my weekend has been going splendid. We went to Craig and Anita weeks on Saturday evening. Then on Sunday evening we went to the Kammeyer's house. It was so fun. We played cards and they served the very greatest ice-cream-sundays. It was delicious. I ate mine too quickly, Im afraid. I really need to work on eating slower.  

TTFN
 

No comments: