Wednesday, March 11, 2009

March 11, 2009

Today was a average day. I woke up and It was very cold. I crawled onto the couch under two blankies. Daddy and Mama watched news for a while, and then daddy let me watch some cartoons. Daddy made bacon and eggs for breakfast. It was yummy! Then everybody did their chores. After chores it was time to do homework. I did Math and Typing and a little bit of Art. I have a cartooning book for Art. Pretty soon Mommy came home from work with groceries, and she got pickles. I had one. Then we went to Chris and Jennifer Brown's house for dinner. They made grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup for dinner. I liked it a lot. Then me and Jesse and Ashlyn and Gabe all wrestled upstairs. That was very painful, but fun. When it got dark I was tired, so I started to read the children's books that belonged to Dylan (Chris and Jennifer's 2-year-old son.) I like to read children's books sometimes because they have good pictures usually. I like one called "My Bedtime Book" because the illustrations look very realistic. Ashlyn and I got bored so we went outside even though it was dark and made up and obstacle course. I had to jump rope 30 times and slide down a mini-slide 5 times and run around her yard once and ride a scooter around her patio 3 times and teeter-totter 10 times. It was pretty time-consuming, and it gave me something to focus on. Then we played kickball. When we went home I was tired. I still am. That's all.

No comments: