Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hungry!

Hola, chickas (and, uh, non chickas?)!
The reason I have titled this post 'Hungry' is because lately I've been HUNGRY!!!! I don't know why. Maybe I'm getting taller (again), or maybe I'm not eating enough (psh, yeah right) or maybe I've got that weird worm that crawls into your intestine and eats all your food (eww! that would really suck).
Either way, I'm still hungry. Already this morning I've eaten;

1. A poppy seed bagel w/ cream cheese
2. 3 handfuls of Colossal Berry Crunch cereal
3. 8 Saltines

Ok, maybe I haven't eaten as much as I thought I had. But whatever! I'm still hungry! And I have to wait an entire half an hour before I can eat lunch!
To distract myself from food I've been checking to see if Lisi Harrison has put out a new post on her Blah-g. Update: she still hasn't.
So, I figured I'd just post to pass the time. O
Oh yeah! Exciting news! I just finished writing The Swimnyst yesterday. With the help of my Ah-dorable cousin, Raine.
Well, I'm going to check Lisi's blah-g now. And then I'm going to eat some more saltines.

Past the teeth and over the gums!!

Cheyenne

No comments: