Friday, June 25, 2010

Trekking Across the Oakie Border

Holla!
In exactly... five days my fam is headed for Kennewick for the annual convention. We'll be staying in the Red Lion inn. A few other families we know are staying there. Such as the Kammeyers (see Chey's Words) and... well that's the only family I remember at this moment.
ANYWAY... I'm looking forward to the trip 'cause I want to go shopping. It's really nice just to shop till you drop sometimes.
I don't have much news on my book. Still working on getting it published. I think that once I DO get it published I'm going to get all my friends a big fat prezzie (present, for those of you who do not understand teenange lingo). I already know what I'm getting Nanner (Cheyenne)... But I'll never say it. Ok I will.
I want to get Nanner a Nikon D5000. I'll prolly get one for myself, too. And yeah, I know that their crazy expensive but I can hope, right?
I don't know yet what I'm getting Shelbster. I thought that I might clear out the Hard Candy aisle for her, seeing she's such a nut for that stuff. I'll get a her a nice big case, too.
For Raine I'll get some nice leather bound journals and some awesome pens, a handful of sketching pencils and a leather bound sketchbook with a sunflower on the front.
For Ash a DSi and some games. Also, I'll get her a book on how to make clothing for animals (she wants to be a canine clothing designer, you see) and some material and sewing needles.
for Chibi a cashmere dog bed and some custom dog shampoo so she can always smell like sweetened green tea or candy grapes. Or bananas.
For Sami I'll get some awesome high heels in crazy cool colors and some clothes.
For myself? I'll buy myself the entire clique series. Oh, and a Nikon D5000. Because that thing looks freakin' awesome. Anyway, I guess I'll blog more some other time. Thx for reading.

♪~Cheyenne~♪

No comments: