Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Dandruff Falling From the Sky

So. It's supposed to snow like a foot tonight. Supposed. To. But is it going to? I'm tired of bogus weather predictions. They're a major bummer. And I don't like bummers. They're like cold buckets of water on happy days. So, as nasty as my description of snow is (see title of this post) I DO hope it snows. I mean, how awesome would it be to make snowmen at the skate park down town. I'll tell you the answer to that question. VERY AWESOME.
Science fair is coming up again. I asked Carol if I could do the same project as last year (Does music affect your heart rate?). She said no. Big surprise there. The problem is, the only science fair projects I'm interested in doing involve music. So why not? I mean, I didn't even get to show my science project last year because I went to Seattle the same week they gave their presentation. It's majorly lame that I can't re-do a very fun project. I even asked Carol if her answer would change in the case that I wrote an essay providing sufficient reasons why I should be able to do said science fair project (in those fancy terms, too) and she STILL said no. Psh. Teachers.
So now I sit here, disappointed and defeated, and feeling fat from all those darn Saltine crackers I ate (with butter.) And I wonder what not-so-fun project I'll be stuck with. Anyway. I guess I'll blog more LATER. For now, I just simply say; BE GONE!

No comments: