Thursday, January 6, 2011

Excuuuse me for Being a Pessimest

Oh, Ma. Why do you always have to sound so optimistic in your blogs?? It makes all the REST of us seem like the grim reaper.
This will be a quick post, used to inform you that it is not me who has been lazily leaving my clothes all over my bedroom and failing to throw out my garbage once I'm finished with it. It is not me who has been carelessly shoving things into my drawer. Not me who hasn't made my bed, but, in fact, left it rumpled. Not me who hasn't swept, hasn't done laundry, hasn't washed my mirror, hasn't dusted. All of the aforementioned was done by my evil twin. Not Raine, but the other one. The one NO ONE knows about. And if you refuse to put the blame on her then fine, I'll take it all. At least my bookshelf is organized. So while you FORCIBLY ACCUSE ME OF HEINOUS ACTS OF SLOB-LIKE BEHAVIOR, I'll just kick my skateboard out of the way and try to make my way across the room. Eck, someone should really clean up after her.

No comments: