Monday, July 25, 2011

9 Pounds and Counting!

Hey all! I just thought I'd update my blog to let you all know that I've lost a grand total of 9 pounds on my summer diet so far!
(Cue raging applause)
Its really inspiring to have already shed some unwanted pound-age even in just a couple weeks. In addition, I've noticed that lately my size 8 jeans have been getting baggier and baggier. I keep hoping someone will make a comment, like "Great googly moogily, Cheyenne! Those pants are so baggy on you! You need to transfer into a size 0 immediately!"
....But, yeah. So far, no one has really said that yet. BUT THEY WILL! I'm almost kind-of sure of it. Sort of.

Well, anyway. Besides dieting and the district convention, my summer has been tragically uneventful. Luckily, my cousins might be sojourning here in August. I haven't seen them in a couple months, so that will be a welcome change for me. All of my Tonasket friends are eagerly anticipating their visit as well, so I think I'd better make this blog post a shout out to Keliana and Akela. Get down here, girlies!

Recently I discovered a new singer to add to my ever-growing list of favorite music artists. Don't bother with a drum roll-- there's no time. Its Joe Brooks! Look up his song 'Superman' on www.playlist.com, or YouTube, or where ever else you might find it. I gaurantee you, you won't be disappointed. Unless your music of choice is like Metallica or something, because then you will be disappointed. Really disappointed. Joe Brooks kind of reminds me of Jack Johnson or maybe Jason Mraz. As I've ranted to my cousin with drool dripping from my mouth, his voice is like a soft-serve ice cream cone.

Thursday I surprised everyone by setting up the irrigation system in our yard all by myself! Knowing me, and my unenthusiastic response to yard work, this is definitely significant. Not sure if its blog-worthy, but I'm adding it anyway because I really do have a lack of things to blog about :)

And that's really all the news I have for you guys! I could ramble on and on about my chipping toenail polish and how I'm listening to 'Kids' by MGMT-- but I think I'd better put a lid on it while I'm ahead! So for now, I guess I'm out!


Deuces!! Y

No comments: