Saturday, July 21, 2012

Sadistic Computer

I am going insane. Our dear computer has flaked out on us for a good three months now, allowing itself to be revived in 3-minute intervals at random points in time. I don't know when our how our Dell became a sadist, but evidently it's determined to deprive me the joys of typing on a real keyboard. So now I have been typing on the iPad for what seems like an eternity- one cold, dark eternity of undeserved spell-checks corrections. I even had to scroll through failblog like this. Curse you, computer. You and your stupid blue screen of death. Um, anyway. Moving on. So I'm wrapped up in a fuzzy blanket, plopped on the living room floor in my Aunt Chanelle's. Spent an exhausting 8 hours in the car today, escaping Tonasket just in time to miss the best storm of the season. Hmmph. It was one of those awesome, thunder-and-lightining type, hail streaming from the sky, everyone facebooking about it. Wanted to stand outside and reenact dramatic movie scenes, just to make good use of the weather. Tomorrow I'm going paint balling. I've got my kevlar vest in the car, and my AK-47 is in good repair. Now I'm going to pass out. Because I'm seriously exhausted.

No comments: