Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Snow!

It snowed!!! It snowed!!!! For weeks on end I have been waiting for one thing to happen, snow! Well, thanks to some cold weather and heavy snow clouds, we are rewarded with a a beautiful yard covered with snow. Not just slush that is an inch tall, either. Snow. REAL snow. As a member of the coast, I only saw one year that had as much snow as we do now. 2006. We didn't even stay for that snow, because we planned a vacation for Belize. I am so happy! We had a sledding party at Anita Weeks house on Saturday. Unluckily, the party died when my dad's collarbone broke. He is o.k. We are all hoping for a fast mend. I am very happy that it snowed as you can see. This snow is not snowball snow, though. It is too powdery. I even tried to make a snow man  but I could not. That's all for now! 'bye!

No comments: