Monday, December 22, 2008

Visiting

On Saturday I woke up and mom said "We are going out in service, just Daddy and I." So me and Jesse stayed home and watched TV until 10-o-clock and then we cleaned up. Then Jesse said: "Do you want to watch Spy Kids?" I didn't care, really. I was going to play my DS either way, so I said: "Sure!" Mama and Daddy were home at around 1:15 pm. They told us that Shelby was going to visit her dad, and was nervouse about riding on the plane all by herself. So Kelly was going with her. Kelly asked if my mom and dad wanted to go with her to Spokane and stay in a hotel for two nights.They accepted. I endedup going to stay at Ganny'shouse. When I got there I said hi to Ganny and Gina, then I went downstairs and started to play my DS. After lke, five minutes there Sky said we should clean up 'cos Sami and Tammy were coming over that night. So we did, then I played my DS some more. When Sky went upstairs, I played Mariokart (Wii) and then Gabe, Jesse, and Joel played Halo while I tried to set up the NES. I ended up just playing my DS. Pretty soon I saw Sami and I said "Hi!" She asked me what I was doing and I said I was playing Animal Crossing. She said "what's that?" I just sat there and stared her in awe. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT ANIMAL CROSSING IS?!?!??!?!??!?!?!? Shw shook her head. So I told her and then I caught a sting-fish in the game and I was ecstatic. Then I donated a dab to the museum of Treehut. So now we have an inside joke. Whenever she sees me she says, "Cheyenne, did you donate anymore dabs?" It's czoolniss. Anyhoo, after THEY left Jess, Gabe, and I played Super Samsh bros. Then I went to bed. The next morning we studied the Watchtower and went to meeting. Then I playe Super smash bros again. I played WiiFit for a long time and I lost like 3 pounds! Then Mom picked me up.

The End

No comments: