Thursday, February 26, 2009

Life is full of surprises

The reason the title is what it is, and I know i've blogged about this before, but every time the snow starts to melt and I go to sleep thinking that morning time will be Spring, It snows! Take yesterday for instance. The sun shone and I saw the entire driveway without a speck of snow on the ground. I could see grass in the yard, and the air smelled of flowers. Then I woke up in the morning and mom said: "Look outside, Chey." It was a snowstorm. 
I was so upset I screeched "No!" so loudly that I caused daddy to break his stare at the TV morning news to look at me funny. Now, I in the past have a record of actually liking snow. That was then, this is now. The next time I blog without complaining of the snow, most likely I will be in a good mood and it will be springtime.

That's it for now


No comments: