Monday, February 9, 2009

So Young, Yet So Old

  You may wonder why I chose that for my title. Well, I'll tell you. My back hurts. That's the only reason why. I feel like an old geezer that has arthritis all over. Okay, that's stretching it a lot. Anyway, if you recently read my mother's blog, you have heard of my little spider incident. For the record, it was UNEXPECTED. I was just washing my hands for dinner when I saw the spider on my collar and I shrieked! 
Not much has been going on here. I have learned more Spanish, and I now don't have to look at the keyboard when I type. I actually think that this is making me type faster than before. That's a surprise. Also, I set a 10:00 bedtime for myself last night. I woke up at 8:00 this morning and felt rested. I am sticking to that bedtime. Oops! It's past my bedtime. Good night!

No comments: