Monday, May 11, 2009

Saturday

On Saturday morning I woke up at 9:30 and said "Well, I guess we can't get out in service."
Raine made pancakes for breakfast; but it took her so long to make them it was brunch. Then I played the wii for a while. I played Wii play and Laura Croft. Then Paula and me picked up Raine and her friend and we went to Taco Del Mar. I ordered a Mondito Burrito and had Dr. Hice for my drink (Hi-C with Dr. Pepper). After everyone had their food, we found a shady picnic spot on some grass near a baseball field. There was a game going on. After we ate, we went back to LWHS to drop off Raine and her friend for their last showing of the play. Paula and I went to Costco and got a few things.
After Costco we went back to LWHS again to see the show again. It was better this time because I got us pretty much front row seats.
Then we went home, exhausted.

1 comment:

Kailee Rainey said...

Glad you are having fun pumpkin! We miss you!