Friday, May 8, 2009

Thursday

Sorry I didn't blog last night. Well, yesterday I left for the coast for 12 days. Levi drove me over. The unfortunate thing was that the last time I played my DS I didn't acctually turn it off. I just flipped the screen closed. So it was acctually on all night when I was charging it. Then, when I played it in Levi's car for the first 25 minutes of the ride, I noticed the red light blinking. So I had to spend all of my time in the car sitting. My books were in my suitcase which was in the trunk. It was the longest car ride of my life.
On a more cheery note, when I went to see grandma, I had a swell time. We watched movies and we watched TV. Grandma and I talked and she gave me a beautiful necklace.
Aunt Paula and Raine picked me up at about 10:00. I laughed as I showed Raine all the texts I had received from my mom. Raine and I insisted on staying up a little later to play "Dance, Dance, Revolution" but Aunt Paula wouldn't have it. She reminded Raine that she had school in the morning, which only made me much happier I didn't. Acctually, Today I DO have Friday School, but I am skipping. Anyway, Puala won in the end when she quoted the scripture about letting your yes mean 'yes' and your no 'no'. So Raine and I went to bed.

No comments: