Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hello. Cheyenne, your favorite writer, is back with action packed Tonasket News.

Sunday: The family kicked off the day going to meeting. Afterwards we made our appearance at the hospitality lunch for the speaker (taking place at the Emery Home). We ate meatballs and mini hotdogs until we could eat no more. Unfortunately, yours truly was sick from most likely nasty lake water that had accidently slipped down my esophagus the previous Saturday. We went home. I slept in my comfy bed for an hour and a half and then woke to a pleasant overcast evening. I watched "Win a Date With Tad Hamilton", took a bath, and went to bed again.
Monday: I woke up and slept on the couch. I watched cartoons until one o clock, then I played the wii until five o clock and then I played on Babie. com and played. Then I went to Ashlyn's house and helped with her new baby brother Dalton. I ate dinner there and Daddy picked me up and six fifty five.
Tuesday: I woke up. I watched Camp Rock. I did my chore and we picked up Dakota from Drivers Ed. We listened to this talk my mom had a link to, I played outside a little, we went to meeting and then came home and then watched "America's Got Talent."

That's all our news for now. Join us next time on Cheyenne Speaks Up. For now I'm Cheyenne Rainey reporting live from Tonasket.

No comments: