Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I have to blog fifteen sentences

(1)Mom says "you have to blog fifteen sentences, twenty if you argue." (2)So heres some stories of what I have done. (3) Dad and Mom got sick, but Mom was more sick than Dad. (4) I spent the night at the Kammeyers 2 nights in a row. (5) I went to the circus with them. (6) My favorite act was the trapeze. (7) Sunday is licking my foot. (8) Dad made stilts for me for my talent show. (9) They are wooden and tall. (10) I had one of the best acts in the show. (11) I won an award for participating in all the tests in P.E. (12) I did not get the prize yet, Carol thinks I will get it next school year. (13) We started filling our pool. (14) It was too gross, so we emptied it again. (15) This is my fifteenth sentence, I am glad I can play MarioKart now.

No comments: