Wednesday, June 17, 2009


This is a pic of me when I was like ten years old.
Anyway, pretty much I have just been doing whatever this week. Last weekend I went to this boring hunter's saftey course. I learned a lot, even though it was boring. I went out in service this morning. It was pretty fun. I worked with Amey, Natalie, Rosa, and my mom.
I just played with chibi. We were wrestling over a teddy bear my cousing Shawn gave me (or is it Sean?). Its green and has a leaf design on one foot and on the other foot it says "Canada"; which is why I call it Canada Bear. It's pretty much dead now. Really torn up!
Tonight I'm going to do the range test at hunter's saftey. The field test and regular test was pretty much a piece of cake. I can't wait to hit all three targets and show my brothers the best shooter in the house.

No comments: