Thursday, January 28, 2010

♫ We will, we will, smack you! ♫

Did you like the title? I thought it might catch your attention. No worries, no one will be smacking anyone. Today I did nothing. I wish I had a more interesting life, because then I could write wonderful things in my blog. Instead you have to constantly hear about how bored I am. Isn't that just typical?
Instead of saying how bored I am, I'm going to make up what happened today. Here goes:

This morning I awoke at five a.m and got out my samurai sword. After fighting off a band of bloodthirsty ninjas I ate an elephant for breakfast. Then I climbed into a jet and flew to Australia where I taste tested wasabi for three hours in a row after thatI went to Russia and rode a camel to Moscow. I filled in for Angelina Jolie in a movie at quarter to three, and then rushed to Washington DC for my meeting with Mr. President. He gave me three thousand bags of popcorn at my request, and all I had to do was teach his daughter how to yodle. Then I went to Japan for a dinner of sushi, where I ended up winning 5,000 dollars. Then, exhausted, I headed home and fell asleep.

And that was my day. Exciting, huh?

No comments: