Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A Whole New Year (Part 3, finally!)

Sorry about not posting, folks. Been real busy (not really).
So after we came back from Tai Ho, It was extremely busy. The hotel was packed with little kids.
"Oh, great," I said, rolling my eyes. "Now the pool is going to be stuffed with six-year-olds afraid of getting their head wet." The elevator was taking a long time to go back and forth because of all the passengers. I thought about taking the stairs, but right as I turned towards the stairwell the elevator opened up.
When I got to my room I put on my bikini and headed down. There was a group of girls acting like loonies in the pool. I just pretended to be busy and annoyed by them while I slipped into the hot tub. There was another girl there, and I said 'hi' to be polite. She wasn't in the group of girls. After a while I watched her slip into the pool and wade around. I talked with her for a bit, then I got bored and headed for the pool. I tried talking to mystery girl more, but I was not quick enough. She and her mom left. Disappointed, I stood under the waterfall as it came on. I smiled to myself as the other girls envy-stared at me. It was like I had some disease that made it so they had to stay forty feet away from me.
I left the pool a while later, because Levi was there and I wanted to say hi. Some other people visited too, I just forgot who. Levi stayed for a long while, and he ended up coming swimming with us later. It was fun, except for the part where the mean old guy told Dakota to stop cannon-balling. Some uptight mom probably complained about getting wet. In a POOL ROOM. So after he talked to Dakota EVERYone started cannon-balling. The guy was so mad that he stormed to the center and told everyone to stop diving or they would be forced to leave. Everyone cannon-balled when he left, except us of course. We left because we were bored.
Levi stayed until around midnight on Friday night. I fell asleep before he left, so I didn't get the chance to say bye.
The next morning I got dressed in my Saturday outfit and zoomed down to the breakfast buffet, inhaling my yogurt and muffins. Then everyone got in the car and we drove to Pike Place market. After looking at most of the stores, we all headed to the Seattle Science Center. We looked at a couple cool displays and then went to the Planetarium. In the Planetarium, Sky and Makayla walked in, and Sky proposed to Makayla!! Then their song played and they danced. Everyone took pictures.
We ended the day by going to The Old Spaghetti factory. It was fun, and tasty too. The next morning we packed our belongings, loaded into the car, and headed home.

No comments: