Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I have a lot of catching up to do

So right now I'm going to pour out a weeks worth of nub (that means "stuff", a word I'm elimanating from my vocabulary.) So this week I did a lot of diffrent things. On Wedsnay last week I got my haircut! So cute!! Tammy cut it. Her daughter Sami is a friend of mine. On Friday we hat the Lewises over. Plus my cuz and Aunt. Levi and My Uncle came too. On Saturday we had a big breakfast. Lots of people were invited. On Sunday we had a field day All we did was an obstacle course. I went on it like 900 times. We had bbq chicken for dinner. Other than that we mostly ate chips. On Monday we said bye to all the peeps that were at our house. I also went to the band practice. Oh, speaking of wich they had a concert on Saturday. I danced till my legs were blue. There was a lot of people there. Mostly the kids kids stayed outside and talked and all that sum and substance. Tuesday was the first day of school and I got a Truckload of books and papers. So yeah now tis Wedsnay again. P.E.A.C.E O.U.T

No comments: