Monday, September 22, 2008

Bad News, Good News, and Friday

On the day that I last posted, my dog Ruby died. It was sad, and I will miss her floppy ears, and deep bark. I will miss her chasing me when I'm playing outside. I will miss her curling up in a tight ball and sleeping in a small dog bed. Yes, I loved Ruby. I am going to turn things to a brighter side and mention that Skyler, my big brother came by. He stayed for a week. We had a brunch party on Wednesday. The Kammeyers, Weeks, Auntie Chanal and cousin Kayliana, and the St. Jameses all came. It was a lot of fun. On Friday two things happened. (1) I had my first Friday school. I loved it! My favorite class is P.E, which we have at the end of the day. I cant remember what the P.E teachers name is, so I call her coach. She's a lot of fun. I'm enjoying the studies of space we're doing. We watched an interesting video on the solar system in science class. I also liked art class. I love to draw so that was fun. Oh yeah! here's the second thing I did on Friday! (2) I spent the night at Shelby's! She is so much fun! We played barbies, rode on her four-wheeler (motorized), watched a movie, gave each other pedicures, made a play, and hung out on her swing set. Woo-hoo! Thanks for reading this post!! Oh yeah, I'm gonna start writing a Cheyenne's tip or C.T on the end of every post.

C.T: Never drink soda (or any other beverage) while watching your favorite comedian.

1 comment:

The Dream Writer said...

hay bug,
hope yur alright,rubby was a good dog.....WHAT happend????